Re: Re: page works on public web site, but not on my computer

2009/8/25 mike bode <mikebode1@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I just de-installed, then re-installed MySQL, Apache and PHP 5.3. No
> changes. The script does not work on my computer.
>
> Now I get in addition to the error message below this:
>
> [Tue Aug 25 21:29:11 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated:
> Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\\webdev\\rmv3\\album\\getalbumpics.php
> on line 11, referer: http://localhost/album.php

Hi Mike,

No, those messages don't indicate anything which would cause PHP to
fail or abort. Do you see anything different if you change
error_reporting to error_reporting = E_ALL, display_errors = On, and
display_startup_errors = On in php.ini? (Note: if you do turn on
display_errors and display_startup_errors, be sure to turn them off
again before making your page available to the public).

Are you using the PHP Apache module or fastcgi or some other method?

Torben