Re: page works on public web site, but not on my computer

mike bode wrote:
> I have posted the question in another thread a bit down, but only buried
> within the thread, so please excuse me when I ask again.
>
> I want to use some PHP code from a web site
> (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/php-photoalbum.htm), and I am
> following their instruction how to implement it.

Mike it is probably worth pointing out that PHP5.3 has a LOT of changes
that will be flagged with warnings when running PHP5.2 or earlier code.
Since it will be some time (if ever) before the existing code samples
are updated, then switching display_errors off in php.ini will be the
only way of hiding them. This does not help of cause if you ARE trying
to do additional development and these additional error messages get in
the way :(

Certainly some major projects are simply not yet compatible with PHP5.3

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL