Re: page works on public web site, but not on my computer

I just de-installed, then re-installed MySQL, Apache and PHP 5.3. No changes. The script does not work on my computer.

Now I get in addition to the error message below this:

[Tue Aug 25 21:29:11 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\\webdev\\rmv3\\album\\getalbumpics.php on line 11, referer: http://localhost/album.php

Don't know if those warnings would stop the execution of the php script.