Re: SESSIONS lost sometimes

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:26:35AM +0200, Leon du Plessis wrote:
> ">> It's not an issue, it's a feature."
>
> Thanks Arno...but it is a pain also.
> If I work with user A in Tab1 (window1), I want to work with user B
> separately in Tab2. When user in Tab2 logs off, I still want user A to work,
> and not suddenly have to re-login. Same with bank. If I work with my company
> account, then my personal account must not become an issue because I am on
> the same machine and site.

As mentioned in my other email, I've only been able to get this to work
by using different user profiles under Firefox.  If you need to run them
both at the same time, the following document helps explaining how to
accomplish it:

http://lifehacker.com/software/firefox/geek-to-live--manage-multiple-firefox-profiles-231646.php

I never tested it because I don't run Windows, but a similar setup works
just fine for Linux.