RE: SESSIONS lost sometimes

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Dunlap [mailto:bdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 August 2009 08:18 PM
To: Angelo Zanetti
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  SESSIONS lost sometimes

> We have a server with a site that does some XML calls. After lots of
testing
> I have found that the server is losing session variables.
[8<]
> Also the site goes from HTTP to HTTPS at some point but this isn't the
issue
> as it loses the sessions as soon as they are set sometimes.
>
> Therefore I would like to know what I could check. I have read in other

Can you clarify what you mean by "losing sessions"? Have you taken a
network trace to see whether the client is consistently sending the
session ID with every request?

When the problem happens, is $_SESSION completely empty or is it only
missing some variables? Does it seem to happen on any page, or only
certain ones?

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben,

When the problem happens the $_SESSION is partially empty. It only has the
some of the variables set.

It happens on a certain page only, but the strange thing is that it never
happened before its only happening now. But the code hasn't changed so is it
safe to assume that it's a server issue?

Thanks
Angelo