Re: Re: Re: Re: Design Patterns

I use a combination of procedural and OOP for my scripts. Mainly because I have a lot of old code I wrote before I understood OOP. Now that I do it makes my life so much easier because of the organizational and reusability benefits. In today's world I will gladly trade a little overhead for fasting coding. At work we have a quad processor IBM server with 4GB of RAM - no speed problems there. At home I use a 1.25GHz Mac Mini and no speed problems there either.

Take care,
Floyd