Re: Re: Re: Re: Design Patterns

funny then that I see here serious people discussing the benefit of
shortening code and cutting out commends.

maby thats a general problem of our society that everybody think higher
cheaper faster. this will have a limit guys !!! u can not go smaler then an
atom.

funny as well that I make my main money in optimizing code to speed and low
server resources. Im one of the old guys who can do both hardware and
software and I'm telling u this is suspect to me. I still can build a
computer from board and powersupply upward.

looks like that u joung guys got a little dream implementet by ur profs. Did
u know that the industry is complaining that the engeneers coming from the
universities are useless for business? a big complain! the real world is
different. Hosting companies will always try to keep a server machine as
long as they can, because a paid server DOES MAKE MONEY. so where is then
the cheap and fast server. how many servers out there still running on PHP4?
have u thouhgt about?

again, design pattern make sence, but on a companies policy base or on a
medium upwards sized project. but there will be more languages be involved
in one company it would be much better to use a language independent tool.

again this is chasing mice with an elephant

ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx