Re: I am RTFM, but still stumbling on how to get built-in functions parsed in heredoc

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 03:08, Eddie Drapkin<oorza2k5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Two things:
> 1) I've never head of an email list changing their rules to cater to a
> fringe crowd, like Nokia 6020 users.
> 2) Why does every thread lately degrade into chatter about top/bottom
> posting? *looks RIGHT AT D. Brown*

    Re: (2) ---
        Look at who put the comment out there prior to my response,
and then look through the archives.... you'll see it's not "lately."
However, there are many more people posting all throughout thread
positions, wherever they feel, so it garners a mention, because many
may not be aware that no-top-posting is a written rule here.

    (Looks back at Eddie, stares him down, then blows a kiss at him,
causing Eddie to throw up in his mouth a little.)

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx