Re: I am RTFM, but still stumbling on how to get built-in functions parsed in heredoc

I always said :  Being good and Being FORCED to be good  are two different
things... and PHP normally don't force us to be good that why PHP is the
most popular programming language with a large code base which WORKS but
not as per the standard or recommended way ; so keep you old code as long as
it works....

Sorry for TOP posting .... This mailing list also don't force us to be good
:)

Zareef Ahmed