Re: Re: Re: How to authnticate and use contents from ${HOME}

Hi back,

----- original Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re:  Re: How to authnticate and use contents from ${HOME}
Gesendet: Sa 11 Jul 2009 17:55:24 CEST
Von: "Ashley Sheridan"<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Have you looked at other online solutions for this? For someone who is just
>
> learning PHP, you could potentially be opening yourself up to all sorts of
> hacking by doing what you want to here.

I have to learn how to make it secure...  ;-)

> Afaik, you won't be able to do this easily with PHP. What sort of files were

I am trying to code a whole intranet Interface from Web-Mail to
Online-Filemanager, Callendar and more.

> you thinking of being able to edit anyway?

I do not have to edit anything...

I need only to access the private Diskspace for upload/download files,
creating/removing subdirectories and give permissions WHO can get
stuff from it

If I use suPHP and use root, it works as expected but I think, if someone
authenticate the session must be SUID to that user.

Note:   The Web-accesibel folder is NOT ${HOME} but a subdirectory
        and the webinterface can not break out...  because I have already
        secured it.  (No ../../ or such will work)

Chantale

#adBox3 {display:none;}