Re: mysterious " f " character appearing. Why??

problem was solved, it was just a simple typo and sometimes all it takes is a fresh pair of eyes. The confusing part comes in when it prints to the
screen and your mind looks in that area of the code and finds nothing
because it actually somewhere else and because it is outside of a tag the browser applies the appropriate inherited rules, et viola, the character
appears in what seems to be a strange place.

Yeah, and the stranger thing was that the source code that firebug was showing me was not the same as the browser's (FF) normal source... so I quickly jumped to the idea that something out of the ordinary was happening.. and since I am so new at PHP... the mind runs wild.

Thanks to Marc for bothering to take a look, & seeing it.

-G

[Marc Hall - HallMarc Websites - http://www.hallmarcwebsites.com
610.446.3346]