RE: mysterious " f " character appearing. Why??

problem was solved, it was just a simple typo and sometimes all it takes is
a fresh pair of eyes. The confusing part comes in when it prints to the
screen and your mind looks in that area of the code and finds nothing
because it actually somewhere else and because it is outside of a tag the
browser applies the appropriate inherited rules, et viola, the character
appears in what seems to be a strange place.

[Marc Hall - HallMarc Websites - http://www.hallmarcwebsites.com
610.446.3346]