RE: Obeying the rules (was Simple login form with cookies)

Having just come in to the particular thread, I actually have work that
keeps me away from here, I'm wondering why this is worth the energy and time
I have seen wasted on this subject. Seems to me everyone needs to take a
deep breath and a step back. As far as anyone going against convention,
seems to me that people who think outside the box, go against convention,
break the rules, whatever are the ones who keep life interesting and
occasionally help us find something new. I would hate to live in a real life
"Stepford Wives" existence.

[Marc Hall - HallMarc Websites - http://www.hallmarcwebsites.com
610.446.3346]