Re: Obeying the rules (was Simple login form with cookies)

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:57, Tony Marston<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Violating a license agreement is against the law, top posting is not.

    Laws are rules set forth by mortal man.  I have the right by your
own word to choose not to obey this particular one.

    Your arguments hold no water, your experience has taught you
nothing, and your abilities to perform under pressure when facts are
pointed out against you have failed you.  From this point forward, you
don't even have the same respect from me as I would give to a rabid
animal, and while you may not care - nor am I inclined to think or be
concerned that you might or might not - I am satisfied in knowing that
I'm not the only one who thinks you, sir, are not worth the time spent
to think upon.

    Best of luck in anything you may hope to have success, including
learning to persuasively  debate a point.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx