RE: Obeying the rules (was Simple login form with cookies) WOT

[snip]
No, I don't like stupid rules, which is why I choose not to obey them.
[/snip]

Shall I point out the irony here?

http://www.tonymarston.net/aboutme/experiences.html in which you post a
truckload of rules.

And this which is posted among your Thoughts & Words

Nobody trips over mountains.
It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.
Pass all the pebbles in your path
and you will find that you have crossed the mountain.

-- Traditional proverb

As well as

Rules are written for those who lack the ability to truly reason,
But for those who can, rules become nothing more than guidelines,
And live their lives governed not by rules but by reason.

-- James McGuigan