Re: Simple login form with cookies

I do not follows rules which cannot be justified beyond the expression "It
is there, so obey it!" Why is it there? What are the alternatives? What harm
does it do? What happens if the rule is disobeyed? Top posting existed in
the early days of the internet, and for a logical reason. Then some arrogant
prat came along and said "I don't like this, so I am going to make a rule
which forbids it!". I don't like this rule, so I choose to disobey it.

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net