Re: exasperated again

Stuart wrote:
> 2009/7/4 PJ <af.gourmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Ashley Sheridan wrote:

>>> Actually, if you had error reporting on, it should have at least picked
>>> that up as a function that was not defined. You do mention you get a lot
>>> of white pages instead of errors, which suggests that either you do not
>>> have errors turned on, or you are turning them on from within PHP,
>>>
>> What do you mean "from within PHP" ?
>> Isn't this enough in the script?
>> error_reporting(E_ALL);
>> ini_set('display_errors', 1);
>>

> As Ash points out that will not display errors in the code syntax
> since they prevent any of your script from being executed. You're
> better off setting these values in php.ini.
>
> -Stuart

Talk about exasperation:

I just tried to find www.mangequebec.com on Guggle (!)
Somebody tell me why on another computer going through the same
connection to the internet finds and goes to that site. I have no reason
to block that site as I never knew it existed. Yet, no matter how I
input the name "mange quebec", "mangeQuebec", with or without the
www....com or even .ca on FF3 and same results on IE8....
this really sucks...

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."