Re: Web application design considerations - a good reference ?

I am on the same position, half a year ago I tried to wrote the PHP
application (sake of learning) using from scratch approaches.
Now I want to have a production application, I am bussy to start over
and writting/intergrating everthing using a framework.
I think for my case is Joomla...
So I think its worth using platforms...

GR
Muhsin