Re: Watermarking of images

Robert Cummings wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 18:53 -0400, PJ wrote:
>
>> Robert Cummings wrote:

>>> Except he already had that part working. He wanted to get the outline.
>>> You would know that if you read the full post since he gave a link to
>>> what he already had using PHP. When he says:
>>>
>>>      "That site is also coded in php so I'm guessing that the
>>>       watermark is added using a php technology."
>>>
>>> It means that he can presumably also generate a watermark with an
>>> outline using PHP and GD.
>>>
>>> Comprendez vous?
>>>

>> That's "comprenez-vous?" Comprends-tu? ;-)
>>

> That's why my kids are in French immersion :)
>
> But moving along... you did "understand" it ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.

To tell the truth, I've been following in a half hearted manner...
I'm a professional photographer and have not needed watermarking up to
now. But I gathered enough to understand what should be done... I see no
problem.
And if I ever stumble, I can always count on the e-mails I have backed
up or on the big hearts of the guys on the list. You're all great. Love
ya! ;-)

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."