Re: RES: inexplicable behaviour

> Look for "Pagination with PHP + MySQL" and watchit
>

> http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=10&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestechvideos.com%2F2008%2F07%2F02%2Fsampsonvideos-php-pagination-part-2&ei=ohn0SdnlL8KLkAWQrNTbCg&usg=AFQjCNEGKOIG3791BpgeVqCiiq5-cikbRA
>
> Dont miss this SampsonVideos . PERIOD

Well, I went, I looked, I tried... but:

I'm afraid this kind of video tutorial or any program of the like is
pretty pathertic.
Although the intention of the this guy Samson may be commendable, the
execution is absolutely atrocious and unprofessional.
By profession, I am a director, director of photography and still
photography for films, videos, TV stuff, clips as well as still photos
for books & specialty of food, etc.; you name it. And this is just plain
too boring. If he were to cut the padding, it would doubtless be
interesting but 21 minutes (for just 1 of 2 clips) I'm not going to
waste. During that time I can find lots of other code examples &
tutorials. Sorry, but this is not for me.
If anyone wants any help on shooting stuff, I'll be happy to help but I
cannot encourage amateurism.
Oh, and while I am at it, I don't much care to Google; their search
engine has gone way off course (although it is probably the best
available, but I don't wish to have anything to do with any of the rest
of their overblown garbage like the analytics, and especially their
policies and capitalistic profit drive shown in their actions relating
publishing and copyright regarding electronic media.
Just love to spread the word. - Oh, yes, if you want to save the planet,
start by rethinking capitalism (it hasn't worked too well, has it)... :-D
Thanks for the opportunity to rant.

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme"