RE: PHP Site Security issue

On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 11:48 -0400, Marc Christopher Hall wrote:
> [...]
Are you using any software that you sourced from somewhere else, like a
shopping cart, or forum software? Just recently my friend was hacked
because of a flaw in some software that hadn't been patched with the
latest release. End result was that all the index pages for all the
sites on the server were replaced with a message from some idiot calling
themselves the eye hacker!

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk