RE: PHP Site Security issue

Original message:

I suggest you put in a support ticket with GoDaddy. The URL's are not
genuine and beyond that I would hazard a guess that possibly your site login
has been compromised. Again, contact GoDaddy or whomever your hosting
provider is. (You said you domain is with GD but you didn't say they were
the host; I am just assuming you meant host.)

Added message:
Anybody else get bounced by the list when replying to this thread? And how
is it Pravinc's email didn't get bounced for the inclusion of links and the
replies that included the message did?

database 3948 (20090319) __________

http://www.eset.com