Re: Smarty Tips and Techniques

> That looks nice, but how do I get to the point where I can understand
> how to use it?
>
> I have also looked at the Smarty site <http://www.smarty.net/>, but
> their documents assume significant experience in building and using
> templates.
>
> Where can I find guidance or tutorials on how to do all of this,
> starting with only a rudimentary knowledge of HTML and PHP. It would be
> best if they also focused on procedural rather than object oriented
> code.
>
> Bob McConnell

When I started learning smarty, I spent most of my time doing research
and that's really tiresome and it is so hard to find examples.
Experimented a lot and listed those what's possible, then applied them
to my projects.

Now to make them handy I posted them to my site so i can have a look
whenever and wherever.
http://www.jampmark.com/php-programming/16-very-useful-smarty-scripting-tips-and-techniques-to-make-templates-smarter.html

As a first step, maybe you should see the crash course at smarty
http://www.smarty.net/crashcourse.php

Virgil
http://www.jampmark.com