From: Virgilio Quilario [mailto:virgilio.quilario@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:36 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Smarty Tips and Techniques

Hi list,

Just wanna share my collection of Smarty scripting tips and techniques.
Smarty is a template engine for PHP that you can use to separate data
and logic from web design.
This way programmers can work on the php scripts and designers can
work on the templates for the same web site.

Here is the link:
http://www.jampmark.com/php-programming/16-very-useful-smarty-scripting-
tips-and-techniques-to-make-templates-smarter.html

Hope you find it useful.

Virgil