Re: www.soongy.com

Hi Michael,

Thanks for info.
I use shared hosting and reason that they don't allow that extension is that
uploadprogress is still in beta.
I tried both apc and uploadprogress on my local PC and solutions that they
provide are very good for me.

I will be happy to change hosting provider and if you know any other hosting
with those extensions please inform

--
Best Regards,
Gevorg Harutyunyan