RE: upload progress (was www.soongy.com)

Well it's just Javascript with access to local database storage and a caching facility, isn't it? I mean, I know Google threw a bunch of their API libraries in there with it (geolocation, for instance), but what little digging I've done into the matter has produced what I consider "extended" Javascript.

Again, I don't know a whole lot about it--I've just looked over the example scripts and read an article about its caching capabilities as applied to Wikipedia.

// Todd