Re: www.soongy.com

I have a basic demo here. The code is not at it's best, you have to
hit reload to upload a new file.

http://mikehost.com/~mike/tmp/u/

It does show you though with some javascript trickery and some math
you can derive estimated time and approximate speed. I did have an
example of multiple files too (I don't think this one supports that)

At some point I'll publish all the components required and clean it up nicely.

I also have an nginx module to complement it that should be available
soon, to alleviate the need for the PHP processing piece (even though
it does work like a charm)