Re: www.soongy.com

There is no need to go that far, try to google a bit about swfupload.

In short, this is a flash & javascript component that give's you the ability
to maintain the upload, get the current speed, get the current amount of
uploaded data, etc. It is very simple and works like a charm on a dedi
server. There are some issues on shared server sometimes, but even these
things are not that much complicated and can be easily solved.

HTH,
Nitsan