Re: Re: How to use SVN + PHP

derby wrote:
Our dev team is using eclipse-pdt and subclipse plugin which
integrates eclipse and subversion.

Subversion or any VCS is essential.  After 15 years of using
FTP/SFTP/SCP, SVN has replaced it for all my web projects.

you can get the RSE plugin for eclipse-pdt as well; I'd really recommend it, in short it's "remote system explorer" and allows you to connect to any server by almost any protocol, so you can ssh, ftp, scp, sftp, webdav whatever from inside eclipse.

further there's the communications plugin which let's you msn, xmpp, aim etc from inside eclipse too

finally make sure you have the zend eclipse debugger plugin for eclipse installed as well, let's you run php right in eclipse and debug etc, doesn't come with pdt-1 if i remember correctly