Re: maybe we could all?

Kyle Terry wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Eric Butera <eric.butera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Bastien Koert <phpster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm in, sounds like fun and a great way to learn new stuff
This is what I was thinking too.  I'm just not sure what sort of
contributions I could make to such a thing.  It'd be an interesting
experience to try though.

That's why branches exist. We can deploy branches and edit each others
mistakes, comment them, and then merge it.

yup; this discussion could get very fine grained, and could be very useful for many if done correctly and publicaly visible. Everything from project naming, svn committing, how we discuss, rfc, name classes, decide between; all considerations and every version of everything would be good to keep public and for us.

on the naming thing:

great site btw; worth a frequent check