Re: maybe we could all?

Bastien Koert wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel Brown wrote:

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 19:58, Edmund Hertle
<edmund.hertle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I think we should not go to fast... maybe we are setting up SVN,
webspace, domain, mailing-list and in the end this is only used by 4-5
people. Because than this can be discussed on this mailinglist. But if
there
are quite enough people interested, it would be indeed a good idea to
start
some other kind of communication...

   I flat-out disagree with this, Ed.  Nothing at all against you, though.

   This is the General list for PHP, and while this project is
PHP-related (and "general" in nature), if we allow even the "regulars"
to do so here, how can we then tell others that we won't allow them to
discuss their PHP-related projects on this list?

have to agree dan, not to mention the noise; people needing genuine helps
posts getting missed etc..

I'm in, sounds like fun and a great way to learn new stuff

and here's the need to get a site or something up asap; even a quick wiki project anything - even just to keep note of who's in let alone get the rfc's going

rfc format.. perhaps discuss as we go along, an rfc on it? <weg>