Re: Couple of beginner questions

tedd wrote:
At 11:35 AM -0800 1/9/09, VamVan wrote:
-- Remember as you re still a beginner try to avoid using ?> at the end of
complete PHP code page. or else if you have empty lines at the end of the
file "then you wont see blank page of death in PHP".

I'm not a beginner, but this is a practice that many other programmers advise, but I never follow. In my defense, I have never had the problem surface.

When you do, you'll know why we suggest it ;) It takes ages to find something like this - especially in a largish site or a large app with lots of php files.. any of the files included in a request can cause it.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/