Re: Couple of beginner questions

At 11:35 AM -0800 1/9/09, VamVan wrote:
-- Remember as you re still a beginner try to avoid using ?> at the end of
complete PHP code page. or else if you have empty lines at the end of the
file "then you wont see blank page of death in PHP".

I'm not a beginner, but this is a practice that many other programmers advise, but I never follow. In my defense, I have never had the problem surface.

For me, I like closure and symmetry. If I *had* to not close a php segment, then I would find another way to do it so that I could.

But then again, I also never use "else if" statements either for the lack of symmetry they show to me (YMMV).

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------