Re: Segmentation fault in php5-imap

Everything matches. The only thing that's different is that the server that's having the problem has been running the script every 15 mins for the past 2 months - which leads me to believe there might be a memory leak somewhere...

Although complete recompiling should reset something, right?

I found this:
But the patch didn't work. The library is required by php5-imap (which is a standalone package).

Thanks!
Dan