Re: Segmentation fault in php5-imap

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Dan Osipov <dosipov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a CLI PHP script I'm running on a Debian Etch server every 15
> minutes, that downloads messages from NNTP server using PHP imap functions.
> The script is working fine on several Windows systems, and other Linux
> servers, but has been continuously throwing a segfault error on this
> particular machine.
>
> I've recompiled PHP 5.2.8 from source, upgraded all packages, recompiled
> libc-client2002edebian, etc. I'm at loss at what I can do to debug this
> issue further. Can someone recommend what I should check?

have you checked the versions of the imap libraries on those systems to
ensure theyre consistent across the board?  not sure exactly what to look at
here since i dont have a debian machine on hand but im guessing the php
binary depends on some other binary being there, which there will be several
versions of, surely.

is there a standalone package for the imap extension in debian?

also, are the other linux boxes also running debian?

-nathan