Segmentation fault in php5-imap

Hello,

I have a CLI PHP script I'm running on a Debian Etch server every 15 minutes, that downloads messages from NNTP server using PHP imap functions. The script is working fine on several Windows systems, and other Linux servers, but has been continuously throwing a segfault error on this particular machine.

I've recompiled PHP 5.2.8 from source, upgraded all packages, recompiled libc-client2002edebian, etc. I'm at loss at what I can do to debug this issue further. Can someone recommend what I should check?

Dan