Re: Fwd: GD library for creating tables

Hey Tim,
  Thanks for the reply.  I'm actually looking for something to do that
exactly, but output it as an image (via GD, imageMagick, etc).  I should've
been clearer; I mentioned it in the subject but not the actual e-mail.

There's actually a PEAR library that does that for HTML, HTML_Table:
http://pear.php.net/package/html_table/redirected.  I'm looking for
something very similar, which will allow me to output as an image.