Re: Chrome 1.0 released

I got so used to Opera's mouse gestures, now I can't work fluently
with other browsers. So I tried Chrome for like 5 minutes. It's always
like "How do I go back to the previous page again or how do I open a
new tab?".
As long as Chrome is not being bundled with new computers the average
Windows users will stick to Internet Explorer. I know that from
customers who are referring to IE as "the program on my computer's
desktop running the internet". So if Google can manage to transform
Chrome into the "internet program" M$ might be forced to make IE9
support Richard's HTML5 graphing.