Re: It's Sunday, and I'm bored...

> I looked it over briefly and it looks smart for serious collaborated
> efforts..  but i ask - is anyone finding it makes sense for one-man shows?

Absolutely. Change management and recording  makes sense for any
development, whether it's one or a thousand people. An example is my
RGraph software. I use svn so I don't (and won't) remember what I've
changed between releases. It therefore helps to document said changes.
And documentation is goood...

> (For the time to get up to speed with this maybe I could just pay more
> attention to making/naming my own backups?)

Doing more backups is a very poor substitute.

--
Richard Heyes

HTML5 Graphing for FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari:
http://www.rgraph.org (Updated November 1st)