Re: PHP / Procmail / MIME decoder, Imagemagick, MySQL, PDF fax management system

>> Surely someone has done this, but I can't find it....and I'm too busy and
>> cowardly to write it myself :-)

Then get your wallet out. If you want email handling (ie Mime
parsing), then the mimeDecode class in PEAR will do this, and put the
resulting data (attachments and all) in an array structure for you to
play with.

> If that sounds strange, I'm the kind of person who gets annoyed at
> people who put screenshots in MSWord documents!

Ahh MSWord. Unfortunately I'm stuck with OpenOffice for the time
being, [looks longingly in the direction of MSOffice]

--
Richard Heyes

HTML5 Graphing for FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari:
http://www.rgraph.org (Updated November 1st)