Re: Remote Developer Wanted

I'm 16 years old and have a steady income for the last 3 month as PHP
developer company in Israel which pays me almost doubled then your high rate
(if you convert it from Israeli Shequl to $). I wouldn't work for less than
20$ per hour - that's for sure.

I don't think your will find a good programmer outside India in those rates.
Although on the other hand I know teenagers in Israel who would like to take
this project ;)

Wishing you luck in the journey after your desired 15$ programmer,
Nitsan