Re: Re: utf8/quoted printable based mail renders raw html

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Eric Butera wrote:
>>
>> So it turns out the problem was inconsistent newlines.  An include
>> file ended up having unix line returns while the design file had mac
>> line returns.  Normalizing the pieced together content solved my
>> problems.
>
> glad to hear you got it fixed! was the same thing I had years ago but that
> was between \r and \r\n
>
> mail problems always seem to be the most time consuming to fix
>
> anyways congrats! :-)
>
> --

Thanks!  The worst part was not being able to reproduce the issue.  I
found over 12 people with various installs of XP/Outlook 2003 and none
of them had the issue.  Kinda weird considering it has the same
version number and such from the X-Mailer/Mime headers.  Oh well, yet
another lesson learned. ;)