Re: utf8/quoted printable based mail renders raw html

Eric Butera wrote:
Has anyone ever had reports of problems with Outlook 2003 using utf-8
and quoted printable?  I've recently started getting complains from
our clients that some of their subscribers are having problems with
the message coming through as raw html.  The email client is always
Outlook 2003 on XP of various flavors.  I set up a copy of Outlook
2003 and 2007 to test and I see the messages just fine.  Unfortunately
this makes it quite hard to troubleshoot.

Should I just bite the bullet and iconv from utf8 to latin1?  Any
other thoughts?  What would really be great is if I could reproduce
the problem to try different approaches.

Check php.ini

;)