Re: Re: 37 Pictures the World must see

Thiago Melo de Paula wrote:
What all this stuff have related to PHP?!?
Please, don't use this list to spam

Have you even read this list before??? I've not seen your name here before and I've posted and contributed quite a bit over the last few years so have a right to the odd indulgence on what is generally a nice mix of technical advice, assistance and discussion with a strong social side to it.

While I'm not sure that Alex meant to post to the list, I thought it would be worth pointing out to those that were intrigued by it what it actually was. I think I was doing a service here.

Also the TED.com website is an interesting resource for people involved in technical industries and while it's not directly related to PHP, many people interested in PHP would be interested in it and I felt it was worth pointing that out.

So please don't think what I have to say spam without actually taking a little time to consider it.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie