37 Pictures the World must see

I'm not one to send or pass along viral email, but this is one I have to
pass on.  They ask nothing but for you to fill in your name and email
address to pass along to your Congressman.  You can even opt to not be
contacted again.

Please take time to view this and click the "Sign" link to email your
congressman.

 Thank you,

 alex*hogan*

*
*

*"I'm working on a story that the world needs to know about. I wish for you
to help me break it, in a way that provides spectacular proof of the power
of news photography in the digital age."*
*James Nachtwey*

 Today, this major TED Prize wish is coming true.

I urge you to take three minutes out of your day, and click on this link:

www.xdr*tb*.org<http://tr.subscribermail.com/cc.cfm?sendto=http%3A%2F%2Fxdrtb%2Eorg&tempid=eed5fb177334431d9f5bf53c33025f7a&mailid=48402e579a3f4b9fa024e5ce4695fe78>

(I recommend clicking on the arrow at bottom right of the video player to
enlarge it.)

Tonight these pictures will be projected in some 50 cities all over the
world.  We wanted you to see them first.

I will follow up shortly with another note about this extraordinary story.

Chris Anderson, TED Curator