RE: How to submit form via PHP

Actually, I believe action="" submitting to the same URL is *documented* HTTP spec behavior.

I welcome correction/confirmation if somebody wants to wade through the docs again...

The  information in this email or in any file attachedhereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it isaddressed and may contain information that is  propri-etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intendedrecipient of this message you are hereby notified thatany  review, dissemination, distribution or copying ofthis message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-tion  is  for information purposes only and should notbe regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitationof an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-free. P6070214