Re: How to submit form via PHP

2008/9/28 Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:>> Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I just saw this. Is that true of>> all browsers? I'm wondering because I just coded a site to use this>> behavior, then I saw that the html specification says the action>> attribute is required.>>> Without the action attribute, the form submits to itself, i.e. a form on> contact.php submits to contact.php without an action attribute being> specified.>
If it's undocumented then I would not rely upon it. How much troubledid we have in the early 00's because of sites that were coded for theundocumented 'features' of specific browsers five years prior?Additionally, if you cannot test all the varied platforms (PC,cellphones, iPhone, PS3, browsers for the disabled) then you shouldnot rely on undocumented behaviour.
Dotan Cohen
Ã-Ã-Ã-Ã-Ã-Ã-Ã