Re: Paypal Integration

Ashley Sheridan wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 10:14 +1000, Andrew Barnett wrote:
Has anyone got any example integration of PHP with the Paypal API?

I'm looking to build a site where people register for a nominal fee,
and gain access to the site indefinately. So I just want to check a
user against whether they have paid or not.

Andrew

From experience of using Paypal, HSBC and Google Checkout for online
payments, I'd go Google. It was a breeze to set up and it's very easy
for a consumer to use as well. Also, I got a lot more support from
Google guys than I did from Paypal.

Google is still only available to US & UK merchants, unfortunately. I'd switch to them if i could. My experiences with PayPal have been absolutely dreadful.

I really should look into HSBC.