Re: Re: Interntet Explorer 8 beater 2

To many businesses make stupid choices like that with their technology. If they make a stupid choice like only supporting one, non-standards compliant, browser then they deserve to burn.
It also would have taken care of the people who wrote the webapps that were specific to certain software. I know large companies on their intranets have systems that only work with IE 6 which they spent a ton of money developing...

It sucks but it's the truth... I say make sure you write to open web standards and the entire internet will be better off :)