Re: What's with the Rx symbol?

At 1:23 PM +0200 8/30/08, Per Jessen wrote:
tedd wrote:

 But as it is now,  it's not so much IF the domain name is easy to
 type in or not, but rather does the Rx.com show up in the URL once
 you get there? And it does for most browsers other than IE.

 You can get to the site very easily, try typing:

 http://rx-2.com

 That wasn't hard, now was it?

What should have happened here, Tedd?  I just got the message "you have
the wrong Browser" - I'm using Firefox, I thought that was perfectly
capable of using IDNs.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Unfortunately and surprisingly (at least to me), FireFox does not allow Unicode code-points to appear in the URL -- it uses PUNYCODE instead. So you were directed to get a different browser.

Try Safari on either Mac or Windozes or Opera.

Those will get you to the site without a redirect.

If this had been an easier problem, then I'm sure I could have sold my names by now.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------